Technology Alliance Manager at CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is currently looking for a Technology Alliances Manager to help us continue design, build, and implement a successful development and delivery of the Technology Alliance Elevate Partner Program. Success in this position will require: enabling strong, productive relationships at all levels within key partners, strengthen executive relationships, and to create and execute marketing campaigns to accelerate our business opportunities within the Providers ecosystem.
- Engagement with our Elite, Focus and Authorized Tech Alliance partners to design and implement a GTM package in line with their partner level.
- Collaborate with product marketing to deliver Tech Alliance content on Tech Center.
- Track partner sourced business and manage leads/deal registrations from marketing events and field sales engagements.
- Manage and prioritize incoming integration requests and direct focus for Solution Architects.
- Work with OEM team to pinpoint opportunities.
- Attend partner user conferences and SKOs
- Engage distribution in initial program discussions.
- Collaborate with CrowdStrike Store BD to align partnerships
- Support/facilitate engagement of our internal sales and technical teams with sales and technical teams.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of CrowdStrike products, sales strategies/objectives, value proposition and competition.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target accounts, & competitive landscape.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Expected Outcomes from the role:
- Mature CrowdStrike Elevate Program to include tiering for Tech Alliances with commensurate requirements and benefits for Associate, Focus, and Elite Partners including onboarding, enablement, and documentation; all dovetailing with CrowdStrike Store and OEM programs .
- Drive and track partner sourced revenue, managing leads + Deal Registrations.
- Strategize and collaborate with Marketing to design, implement, and track Tech Alliance content on Tech Center as well as customer facing joint events, partner SKOs, and customer conferences.
- Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Executive presence – able to represent CrowdStrike to partners’ C-level stakeholders.
- Revenue driven – able to easily distinguish and pursue activities and partnerships that have hard dollar impact.
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels to both internal and external audiences.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
What You'll Need
- University/College degree or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of creating innovative enterprise solutions and successful GTM plans with leading Alliances of at least 2 to 5 years of exceeding revenue targets.
- 8 years of successful enterprise sales experience managing strategic accounts.
- New OEM program development experience as well as experience with decision makers within current relationships within the Alliance ecosystem
- Previous sales experience in the information security space and strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.