Technology Alliances Marketing and Business Development Manager
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Technical Alliances, this role will be instrumental in developing relationships with Strategic API Gateway and App Server partners to drive incremental growth for Ping. The Technology Alliances Business Development Manager will drive technology integrations, manage project deliverables and milestones and build and execute go-to-market plans for a defined set of partners, based on established business objectives. It is expected that he / she will bring thought leadership and the ability to drive alignment and deliver results across multiple partners. The right candidate will be a team player with excellent relationship-building and influencing skills, practical experience executing successful technology alliance partnerships, an excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels of an organization, and an outstanding track record of results creating market success with new solutions.
- Manage and coordinate partner technical engagements to deliver a successful integrations of partner solution with PingIntelligence for APIs.
- Coordinate joint-architecture discussions, define key deliverables and milestones and signoff on release candidates.
- Design holistic go-to-market plans and collaborate with defined partner teams to execute.
- Drive partner, technical and sales engagements including lead generation and sales enablement.
- Create / define market analysis, partner selection, joint value proposition, positioning and messaging, content and collateral (i.e., solution briefs, deployment guides, customer use cases and case studies.), outbound communications (i.e., PR and social media) and field event support.
- Establish and orchestrate resell and co-selling programs between Ping Identity and alliance partners' sales teams.
- Foster and expand relationships with key stakeholders and executives at partner organizations.
- Manage business rhythm with partner organizations, implement scorecards and KPIs, track goal achievement and lead Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process.
- Implement internal tracking, create dashboards and deliver regular business reports to leadership.
- 5+ years of alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility.
- Familiarity with the SDLC, DevOps and API's.
- Understanding of the API Gateway and App Server space.
- Proven ability to develop senior level relationships with technology & go-to-market partners.
- Analytical and communication skills and a natural ability to manage rapidly changing and undefined situations.
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Outstanding communication skills and high energy level and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working both in start-up and larger company environments, and with partners of different sizes.