COVID 19 UPDATE:
We have leaned into the current health crisis with the development of new features like Volusion Curbside. Since March, we have hired more than a dozen new Volusioneers with no signs of slowing down. We are actively interviewing for key roles in order to keep up with our product roadmap goals. During these unprecedented times Volusion continues to provide stability and growth opportunities to our employees and merchants alike.
We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually. As a company ALL employees are currently working remotely.
Volusion powers thousands of ecommerce sites - from fledgling entrepreneurs like local artists selling handmade goods to mid market businesses processing millions of dollars in online sales every year. If you're a creative professional that has a passion for driving change and you want to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
The Technology Partner Manager will drive top line revenue and improve merchant adoption by creating strong Technology and White-labeled reseller partnerships. You should have strategic aptitude for understanding technical partnership challenges of the ecommerce or SaaS industry. You must be able to communicate, persuade and convey the compelling value of the Volusion platform to the executive level of Technology or White-labeled Reseller prospective partners. You will also help coach junior partner account managers.
- Improve and execute against the Technology and White-labled Reseller Partner strategy to exceed goals and meet KPIs
- Coach junior Partner Account Members on best practices for partnerships
- Oversee the day-to-day interactions with Technology and White-labeled Reseller partners to build long-term relationships
- Work with internal departments to devise Technology partnerships that will delight Volusion merchants
- Advise Volusion sales teams on the value of Technology partners, provide sales enablement material, and recommend Technology partners to support specific merchant needs
- Research prospective technology partners and drive new engagements to grow overall revenue with a focus on merchants’ critical technology needs
- Demonstrate Volusion platform to Technology and White-labeled Reseller partners and confirm integration needs and timelines for their products
- Speak at and attend events to evangelize the Volusion platform to prospective partners
- Stay abreast of partner news, industry technology and our competition
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of Technology Sales or Partner experience in the ecommerce/SaaS industry
- Mentoring and coaching experience
- Experience engaging and influencing senior level Technology and White-labeled re-seller executives
- Knowledge of the SaaS or Technology Partner industry at a local market, national and global level
- Ability to remain level headed under pressure and able to stay focused in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Salesforce experience
- Public speaking experience
- Out of box thinking to overcome challenges in building win-win alliances with the best in breed partners
- Ability to create a joint value proposition to best in breed Technology Partners
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding in agreement as you flip through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- Founders: Think big, go fast and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Breakfast taco and beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Tiny House Nitro Coffee, Bevi sparkling water, fruit and snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Adjustable desks
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings