Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you interested in being at the forefront of a growing organization who values an open company with no bull$h*t? Encourages you to build with heart and balance? If so, Atlassian University is looking for a Program Manager to support the Content and Certification Team (C&C) within Atlassian University! We need someone who is able to handle contending project deadlines, stay organized and meet deliverables. Also, handle day-to-day operations, refine processes, and make improvement recommendations.
The Program Manager will coordinate and help the Certification team execute the entire end to end process for the development, production and publication of certification exams and courses. We will have you interact with global teams, customers, partners, and vendors, so strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are important. This role also requires basic knowledge of the test delivery platforms and learning management systems.You will be the delivery lead for the C&C Team, so experience with Jira and knowledge of the agile way of working is preferred.
This individual should also be comfortable leading and coordinating the logistics for the annual Team event for Atlassian University independently.
As the C&C Team grows, we are eager to add a team member with a GSD attitude and a phenomenal teammate!
What You'll Do
C&C Team Program Management
- Delivery Lead for the C&C Team
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and vendors and coordinate the execution of MSAs, SOWs and procurement setup
- Coordinate the development, production, and maintenance of training courses
- Track project epics and stories in Jira and keep issues up to date
- Oversee all logistics for University's participation in the annual Team conference event
Certification Program Management
- Create, launch and maintain exams
- Perform the publication and QA of exams on the test delivery provider's platform and coordinate certification courses on University's learning management system
- Handle updates to Atlassian Certification Program's website pages
- Own day to day operations with PSI (test delivery provider) and oversee internal teams' usage of PSI system for voucher provisioning
- Act as the point of escalation for customer support teams
- Manage certification-related swag store products and track inventory
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a project management function at an innovation company
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience working on multiple projects in parallel
- An ability to work iteratively, collaboratively and often in ambiguity with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Our values make you warm and fuzzy inside
- BA or BS, or another advanced degree in business, technology, statistics or a related field
- Experience with project scoping and estimating
- Working knowledge of scrum or other Agile Methodologies
- Experience in a company that makes digital learning products
- An eagerness to build and own relationships across the organization and with our vendors
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.