Transaction Coordinator @ Bungalo at Amherst
WHO WE ARE
Bungalo is a private company focused on buying, renovating, and selling across the country. We are very passionate about what we do. We care for each other, our partners, and our customers, fostering a culture of transparency, trust, and empowerment. We are determined to work smarter, utilizing great tools and technology to create an excellent experience for our residents. We are also driven to work harder and do what it takes to create exceptional outcomes. Our goal is to provide our residents a great house, a seamless experience, and attentive service so they can obtain a home they love.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OUR TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
If you are passionate about real estate, love making deals, and you are committed to helping the team acquire the best properties, then we would love to talk to you about our Austin-based Transaction Coordinator position.
This newly created position will be part of our new centralized acquisitions team where we conduct all purchases and development strategies for Bungalo. The Transaction Coordinator will be the primarily contact with the sellers agents focused on presenting offers and negotiating counter offers using our internally-developed software and applications, customer service, and agent relations. The key to success in this position is the ability to respond to seller questions and negotiate counter offers as they come in through our propriety real estate software. The Transaction Coordinator will report directly to our Head of Acquisitions and will be responsible for creating accurate logs of all seller interactions.
- Work closely with Acquisition teams to understand the daily transactions in process. Understand how the various systems, software and applications work and to understand the business processes built around these systems and tools.
- Prepare and maintain transaction related material, and worksheets to illustrate current status of all transactions.
- Observe and evaluate transactions and seller relations to determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborative team environment and the tools needed to be successful in your job
- Exceptional onboarding experience (we want you to succeed in your new role)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Pick the plan that works best for you and the family)
- 401K with employer match (We just keep on giving)
- Employee referral program (Get paid for referring your friends)
- Casual dress code environment (Enough Said)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on and/or classroom based training.
- Minimum 4 years real estate experience preferable as a buyers agent.
- Current Real Estate License in Texas.
Service-minded approach to all aspects of your job.
- Must be tech-savvy with the proven ability to understand and explain software.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Must be comfortable working on tight timelines.