UK Based US Telemarketing Consultant at MVF
What you'll be doing:
As a US Telemarketing Consultant you will be calling business owners based in the US who have registered their interest in a product or service through MVF’s own marketing material. You will ask open questions to understand more about their business and then cross sell additional products or services helping that business, our clients and MVF grow. Whilst doing this you will be rewarded with generous bonuses as the more money you make for MVF, the more money you will make for yourself!
- Build rapport and ask open questions so you can understand and identify business needs.
- Demonstrate active listening and provide an exceptional service to everyone you speak to.
- Be able to identify business needs and cross sell other products or services that may be of interest.
- Quickly and accurately input all information into our systems.
- Work from home, receiving support and coaching from our Team Leaders remotely
- Have worked in a sales environment previously where you will have focused on needs based selling, ideally on the phone
- Be both target and quality focused- as we work on a pay per lead model, we need to make sure that we are sending our clients leads that are likely to convert
- Troubleshoot basic tech issues, working through common solutions before escalating to the management team
- Be self-motivated working to multiple KPIs and targets remotely
- Have a suitable work environment and a high speed internet connection to use our systems.
What will happen next?
- There is no closing date for the Telemarketing Consultant position as we will hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview or video interview with a member of our Talent Team.
- If successful you will be invited to a remote telephone role play and interview with the Telemarketing Team Leaders.
- We hope to have our next cohort of new starters join on 17th March, but we can be flexible as no dates are set in stone!
What we're offering you
- The role attracts an OTE of £45,000. This is made up of a £22,000 basic salary plus bonuses paid monthly.
- A laptop and headset so you can access our systems and make calls.
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- Be part of our award-winning company