Verified Solutions Partner Manager at Unity Technologies
Play a pivotal role in growing Unity’s reach and revenue.
By recognizing the needs of potential customers and how our products and services can fulfill them, our Sales and Business Development team helps businesses thrive. Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, when we put our users first it drives us to innovate and deliver for them.
We are seeking a passionate and hardworking Partner Manager to join the Strategic Partnerships team who ensure our Verified Solutions Partners (VSP) receive the most value from their Unity partnership!
As a Verified Solutions Partner Manager, you will be the primary post-sale point of contact helping our VSP and team achieve specific business results. In collaboration with our Senior Strategic Partnerships Managers, our Senior Partner Operations Manager, and our Partner Marketing Managers, you will support our VSP in their revenue growth and success. You will provide education on best practices, driving product adoption, communicating new opportunities and optimizations to our VSP. Further, you will set timelines and roadmaps achieving these plans.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to play an important role in defining the future of Unity's Verified Solutions business while cross-functionally collaborating with internal partners including, Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Sales Ops, Finance, and Support!
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard new VSP while guiding existing partners as they integrate with our ecosystem
- Develop roadmaps, set timelines, and monitor work plans to ensure partnerships are successfully set up, implemented, and effectively scaled
- Maintain direct and active relationships proactively resolving business and technical issues
- Track, analyze, and communicate metrics to VSP, executing new growth and optimization initiatives
- Collaborate and coordinate on cross-functional engagement with teams across differing areas
- Drive business goals for a growing account base
What we’re looking for
- Skilled facilitating educational sessions via Zoom with external partners on recommended standard methodologies
- An understanding of data management methodologies for aggregating essential data to indicate partnership success
- Experience navigating a fast-paced environment while maintaining a dedication to excellence and a strong attention to detail
- Proficient prioritizing and maintaining organization while juggling multiple projects, workstreams, and partners
You might also have
- Empathetic, loves efficiency, and excels in a changing environment
- An analytical, quantifiable, and a data-centric mentality
- A meticulous professional who loves using project management tools for organizational purpose
- Able to navigate growing organizations
- Knowledgeable in account management and/or project management
- Instructional design experience
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.