Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Arrive Logistics
- Design and develop project management best practices, processes, and policies to ensure that it aligns with Arrive’s corporate goals and strategies
- Assist leadership team in driving clarity, measurements and strategies to support growth initiatives and create needed efficiencies to triple Arrive’s revenues and drive up contribution margin.
- Oversee the Strategic Initiatives department including budgets and forecasts, talent management, and project roadmapping.
- Directly manage Project Managers
- Lead various cross-functional projects as it relates to growth initiatives.
- Effectively drive strategic initiatives and support the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals.
- Analyze and recommend emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, internal business performance and business process improvements.
- Assist with defining the project scope, measurements for success, and deliverables.
- Regularly provide analysis and identify areas of strength & opportunity; as well as manage change when required to meet project deliverables.
- Present project outcomes, and any necessary challenges or concern areas, to leadership on an on-going basis.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP Certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years in project,change management, or consulting roles
- 3+ years managing people
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to develop and recommend innovative and appropriate solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Knowledge of advanced project management methodologies.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to clearly explain complex issues.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and a bias for action.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.