Voice of the Customer Program Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Voice of Customer Program Manager to join Procore’s Customer Support team.
In this role, you’ll have a true curiosity around data, analytics and customer behavior, and focus on delivering insights within key focus areas of Voice of Customer to foster disruptive innovation and customer-centric design thinking. You’ll skillfully create appropriate methodologies, execute primary research and be a true change agent for the business. You’ll have a strong desire to gain strategic alignment across the organization to drive continuous improvement. This position requires a blend of skills including research and data analysis, project management, relationship-building, communication and cross-team collaboration to make a lasting impact on the construction industry.
This position reports into the Manager of Technical Advising and will be based in our Austin, TX, Willmar, MN, Carpinteria, CA offices or work remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive a comprehensive Voice of Customer Program and partner with cross-functional teams to develop, prioritize, and track program goals
- Collaborate across teams to monitor Voice of Customer trends, interpret feedback and translate analysis and insights into executive-level deliverables
- Manage delivery of all program insights and metrics, clearly establishing top pain points, correlations, root cause, and best practices
- Develop compelling “stories” that convey the meaningful synthesized insights in a compelling manner to various internal partner audiences
- Design and manage customer surveys to ensure survey data is providing the right insights and own the closed-loop process for following-up to responses and managing low-score responses.
- Identify and assess new, more effective ways to gather and analyze customer sentiment using advanced market research methodologies
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of work experience in customer support, project management, or a related field
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functionally and secure executive buy-in
- A self-starter with an action oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong understanding of customer mindset and customer empathy and you have a dedication to great customer experiences
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.