RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Workforce Onboarding team at RigUp focuses on providing a seamless onboarding experience to all our consultants. The team works to alleviate the administrative headache that comes with onboarding and ensure our workforce is fully compliant with federal regulations, client requirements and RigUp requirements.
RigUp is hiring a Workforce Onboarding Specialist that will be responsible for the onboarding of our independent contractors. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is driven to provide the best possible onboarding experience to all our customers, and is motivated by continuously improving the ways in which we execute our daily tasks. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead independent contractor onboarding efforts which includes sending out job invites, following up on compliance requirements, and helping our consultants get set up with their pre-employment screenings
- Support our consultants through their onboarding process with fast issue resolution
- Mitigate risk by escalating compliance issues or flags quickly and owning them through to resolution
- Actively raise process improvement ideas and gaps in the current way we are working
- Create and manage internal standard operating procedures on our processes
- Work closely with our sales and sourcing teams to ensure we are delivering an exceptional onboarding experience
What you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in customer support role
- Motivated to deliver exceptional service and go above and beyond for our customers
- Ability to assess challenging situations quickly and own customer resolution
- Highly adaptable to changing processes and motivated by a fast paced organization
- Process oriented
- Growth mindset and always looking to improve the way you are working
- Experience with Google apps
- Zendesk and/or Salesforce experience preferred
- In-house experience at a tech company preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description