Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
What You Will Do
The Partner Enablement Program Manager position is part of Workfront's Customer Experience (CX) Operations team. In this role, you will enable our channel partner network (CPN) consisting of regional & global systems integrators with the training, documents, project management, and resources to successfully implement Workfront software.
- Work with subject matter experts & partners to develop a comprehensive network of resources, training materials, and tools that increase our partners' ability to implement Workfront software successfully for our customers.
- Build a library of resources in a learning management system (LMS) and other delivery platforms that provide a comprehensive network of resources to support consulting implementation knowledge & onboarding of new partners.
- Drive & coordinate a weekly cadence with our channel partners to understand the progress of active implementations as well as help with any escalations or questions.
- Manage and report on the partner recertification process to ensure all partners are actively certified, maintaining required resources, and actively following Workfront's channel partner network standards.
- Maintain a resource library of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and artifacts to support partners as it relates to continued learning/development plans, best practices, and methodology updates coming from Workfront's Professional Services team.
- Actively participate in internal product enablement initiatives, to enable all partner roles to perform at their highest potential by understanding how to use our products & why
- Provide full program coordination/project management, roadmaps, and timely updates on key partner implementation enablement initiatives.
- Ability to manage content prioritization, production, and delivery with Business Development & Customer Experience Operations Enablement production teams.
- Prepare and manage a semi-annual project targeted at deploying the latest technology and process enhancements to our channel partner network.
- Collect key data points to measure and report on individual partner performance based upon key metrics (KPIs) to ensure a high standard of implementation quality from our top partners.
- Ensure partners understand and are aligned to collecting and providing the necessary data points that allow us to measure the effectiveness of partner implementations.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Proven project & program management experience
- Previous experience as a consultant in a professional services organization.
- Experience with learning and development, adult learning strategy, or instructional design
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- A gifted eye for visual aesthetics, ability to ideate visual concepts and direct design resources
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment, reprioritizing work as situations change and needs arise
- Ability to quickly learn new software and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability to lead the development of a full training cycle (assess needs, identify learning outcomes and success criteria, plan, develop, coordinate, assess, and evaluate)
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Workfront serves its customer
- Consulting or project management experience within a Business Development group.
- Experience using Workfront software.
- Experience with CRM, customer success, and/or database software.
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, we're the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.