Sales Operations Analyst
Do you thrive making data driven decisions? Do you enjoy being a critical player in managing your companies’ operational infrastructure? Do you want to be the “go to” person for strategic and tactical initiatives within your sales organization? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Provide analytic support to Manager of Sales Operations
- Manage CRM data integrity and continued hygiene
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- Work with sales management to utilize data for territory planning and account targeting
- Work with Sales Managers to increase forecast accuracy and integrity of pipeline
- Liaison with internal departments to obtain answers to sales related questions and issues pertaining to quotas, commissions, contracts and metrics
- Maintain regional organization charts and territory maps
- Assist with ad hoc projects, data analysis and reporting as needed
- Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition and bookings policies for booking and provisioning of orders
- Manage updates to contract/agreement templates stored in CRM systems
- Provides ongoing support for training and sales enablement
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong MS Office skills (high level of proficiency in Excel and Power Point) required
- 1+ years of experience data mining in a sales based industry is preferred
- Knowledge and prior use of Salesforce.com is preferred
- Knowledge of sales organizations, quota models and sales compensation plans
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with confidence
- Clear understanding of sales pipeline/order management process
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills; ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and cross functionally and effectively manage differences of opinions
- Strong sense of urgency, including the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and set priorities
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.