It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
Real Chemistry is seeking an Account Director, Scientific Strategy to join our Scientific Strategy team in our Florham Park, NJ office or NYC office!
As an Account Director, Scientific Strategy you are the client-facing project lead responsible for communicating and documenting the project scope and specifications, ensuring client alignment during project development, and reviewing agency work deliverables against client objectives and project specifications. The Account Director is responsible for managing accurate and timely client communications of project information, status, deadlines, and next steps regularly, as well as managing the submission, review, and final delivery of work and materials. This includes managing clients to their deliverables and deadlines as well as acquiring the needed resources and client stakeholder input to keep projects on track for successful completion.
Who You Are:
- A guide – you love the work you do, and command a room because of it – you know how to build strategic content plans, manage client expectations, understand the financing behind it all, and work well with a team to motivate and deliver excellent work
- A strategic partner – you understand business objectives, and thrive on making strategic recommendations based off of them, regardless of the content audience or delivery method
- Intuitive – you see between the lines and understand needs of clients before they do.
- A doer – who sees issues and solves them, requiring minimal oversight in order to do your best work
- Flexible – knowing when to lean into things to keep things moving
- An authentic partner – tailoring your approach to suit a range of audiences and stakeholders to deliver the most acutely tailored communications for our client’s needs
What You’ve Got:
- Several years of account management and strategy development experience that makes you understand how content needs to be developed and that it’s hitting client KPI’s
- An understanding of medical affairs clients
- Some substantial knowledge of medical affairs work and how to pull through medical objectives and strategy into a tactical plan – helping to create a tailored plan for each client that maximizes each projects impact like but not limited to: Scientific Platforms/Narratives & Lexicons, Publications and Publication strategy, Congress activities, KOL activities (congresses, advisory boards)
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.