Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.ai
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for a results driven Account Director to play a key role in expanding our existing client relationships.
As an Ontic Account Director, you will be responsible for developing client relationship management strategies, establishing strong client relationships, and suggesting innovative solutions to meet client needs. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions, preferably in the Corporate Security space.
- Manage key client relationships with particular focus on building strong relationships and generating revenue
- Build strategic account plans that focus on mutual-success and customer value
- Manage Commercial Relations to meet annual revenue targets
- Conduct value-based, strategic presentations and lead product demonstrations
- Demonstrate platform capabilities to audiences ranging from senior Corporate Security and Executive Protection contacts to the individual user level
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media
- As an early team member, excited about shaping an evolving team and welcoming the challenges associated with it
- A proven track record of expanding existing account ARR
- 5+ years of Account Management software sales experience
- A passion for Ontic’s mission
- Strong preference for Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone & Home Internet Reimbursement
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description