Account Director at Real Chemistry (Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
21GRAMS, a Real Chemistry subsidiary is an advertising agency born to make healthcare more human. Not just in our work, but in the way we conduct business, approach client relationships, and treat each other. It’s a place where people subscribe to the adage, “Be good to each other, but hard on the work.” A place where people are not just in it for the paycheck, but to make a dent in the universe. Sound like you?
21GRAMS is in search of an Account Director to run accounts and clients. The main objective for the account director is to provide outstanding and satisfying experiences for clients and customers. They take ownership for the delivery of quality in work that meets the client’s needs and addresses their business problems.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients by supervising and evaluating the driven environments
- Provide strategic insight and recommend directions to play role in client development4
- Skillfully develops and/or reviews major media and marketing plans, PR plans, and/or creative strategies
- Function as a team leader to ensure integration of agency fields and communication with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Monitor financial accounts for financial stability in balance of overall agency standards
- Foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to lead and exploit them to maintain driven advantage
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years experience
- Experience in management with an emphasis on the broader, longer term vision and values as a means of guiding decisions and actions
- Oral and written communication skills
- A leader that can coach, encourage, and mentor clients, staff, and team members,
- Significant problem-solving abilities
- Pharma experience preferred
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.