Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our Adobe Sign team is searching for a hardworking, proactive Strategic Account Executive to drive new and recurring revenue within North America's Financial Services sector; some of Adobe's most strategic customers. The Account Executive leads the sourcing and closing of new Sign customers and end-to-end management of existing client relationships. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization efficiency, customer satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit. We are looking for a hunter on the East Coast with enterprise sales experience who can demonstrate a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships at the Executive Level. This role is to ideally be staffed in the East Coast region.
What you'll Do
- Prospect and close new Financial Services Customers.
- Drive product revenue in assigned territory to exceed quota targets.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives. Track, monitor and report performance for each partnership.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into solutions
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Collaborate with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
Ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of field account management/account executive experience, Selling to fortune 500 customers.
- Consistent track record selling sophisticated Enterprise SaaS Solutions.
- Demonstrated experience crafting account / territory plan to exceed goals
- Phenomenal Customer Acuity - experience assessing each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to generate 2.7X pipeline to quota through active prospecting
- Ability to forge and maintain business relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with outstanding customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer relationships and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment, partnering closely with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Product & Marketing
- Strong understanding of Document Services, electronic signature and SaaS-based technology.
- Steadfast curiosity and knack for generating creative ideas to bring value to customers
- Experience in selling emerging technology