QuotaPath is looking for experienced and passionate Account Executives (all levels) to join our team. As an Account Executive, you’ll work closely with growth leadership, Account Management and Customer Success to share our product with the world and create raving fans from our users. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
As a Product-Led organization, we aim for top-notch product experiences and unparalleled time to value. Bottom-up adoption is vital to our success which makes this different from a typical software sales role. Instead of a traditional cold call, demo, close, handoff process, ideally you'll enhance the user experience by guiding them through the buying process before, during, and after they become paying customers. However, we’re a growing startup so some cold outbounding will, of course, be needed.
Most of the people you’ll be selling to will sit within the sales organization (sales reps, managers, VPs, operations) but each user will need QuotaPath to solve a different pain. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding and empathizing with these various personas and their pain points will be key to this role's success.
- Be the first point of contact with incoming users and maintain the relationship throughout their journey, whether or not they become a paying customerIdentify and understand users’ pain points and educate them on how QuotaPath can solve their problems
- Identifying champions and buyers — known as Product Qualified Leads (PQLs) — early and leading them to use premium functionality
- Selling into sales. A key to QuotaPath’s success is getting sales leaders to onboard their teams, so an in-depth knowledge of the way sales organizations work is required.
- Taking time to understand technical CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce, Close) setups and complex commission plans inside and out
- Fostering new relationships through outbound efforts as neededCollaborating with the customer success team to ensure all clients are properly utilizing QuotaPath, before and after becoming paid users
- Providing continuous feedback to the Product team to help guide the product roadmap based on observations from customer interactions
- Hitting your quota! What kind of commission tracking tool would we be if we didn’t mention it.
- Most importantly: you’re a top performer and you have the track record to prove it
- Dedication to service and customer experience
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience
- Account management experience a plus
- Sales management experience a plus
- Customer Success experience a plus
- Freemium/PLG experience a plus (ie. converting free users to paid)
- Highly analytical and data-driven
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. For this role, we safely have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
Depending on experience level the on-target earnings for this role is currently $100,000-180,000 per year with significant upside in the months and years to come. We’re building an organization that is empathetic, fair, and inclusive that is built on transparency, collaboration, and trust. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people. This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for selling an amazing product, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.