Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
Plivo’s mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications at global scale.
Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivo’s success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
Plivo is expanding to Austin, TX and is looking for an Account Executive to be an integral part of our sales team focusing on bringing highest value prospects and customers to Plivo.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying leads till closing the opportunity
- Create outreach strategy for target accounts, and execute it on a day to day basis
- Manage multiple stakeholders and help potential clients meet timelines for their project.
- Meticulously keep track of sales and data in CRM
- Respond to customer needs and issues to ensure a strong partnership and mutual success.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
- Suggest improvements to sales processes as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time
- Learn the complexities of the product and be able to articulate to customers in a concise and clear manner
- Continue building knowledge including product, company, and industry trends on a weekly basis
- Negotiate contract
- Communicate customer feedback and needs with internal teams
- Must be highly energetic, driven for success, and motivated by a performance based compensation plan
- Minimum 3 years SaaS sales experience selling to technical decision makers
- Experienced using a CRM, sales automation, and broad exposure to sales tools and techniques
- Very good communication skills both written and spoken
- Must be someone who loves talking to customers and helping them find solutions to their needs
- Culturally align and fit into a high performance culture
- Flexibility with time zones to manage customers or collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Passion for continuously delivering positive, measurable, sustainable results
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patience and a strong desire for high achievement
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Team player who can engage with other functions to deliver a better customer experience and drive collaboration
- Technical background is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Ownership driven culture
- Company-paid medical insurance
- Health, vision and 401K benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Read Full Job Description