Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about at Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Contractor Account Executive with experience selling either financial, construction, or technology products over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. This role will be responsible for winning new business opportunities with commercial construction contractors and deepening relationships with existing customers. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, growing business with existing customers, exceeding sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market. Experience within construction, finance, or technology is preferred.
- Manage the full sales cycle with an emphasis on generating revenue from new contractors who enroll with Billd for financing
- Generate new sales from existing customers with a focus on customers who have disengaged with Billd
- Operate as Billd's main point of contact for assigned customers
- Lead and strengthen solid relationships with contractors through exemplary, sales-focused service
- Continue to sell into the organization, earning more business and bigger deals across different departments and projects
- Present and demonstrate the value of Billd's payment solution to contractors via online demos
- Work closely with underwriting and operations to obtain customer financing approvals for commercial construction projects
- Actively manage pipeline and report to leadership on a weekly basis
- Effectively handle customer issues resulting in the best possible customer experience
- Focus on maximizing revenue opportunities within Billd's risk guidelines
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking (LinkedIn and professional networking)
- Develop personalized outbound campaigns (cold call, email, etc.) to better target customers via Outreach
- Leverage social media to communicate and connect with prospects and customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years selling and managing a full sales cycle
- Preferred to have experience selling into the construction, finance, or technology industries
- Experience selling over the phone and via web demos
- Preferred to have familiarity with technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description