Coder is a remote-first company, with our home base in Austin, TX.
Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We are looking for an Account Executive to work remotely within our commercial sales department. You will partner with customers to deliver outcomes based on Coder's Developer Velocity platform. Build champions for Coder's value proposition with humble confidence - turning prospects to heroes. Come be a part of the next great company and a meaningful part of your customers success!
- Utilize consultative selling techniques, identify customer challenges and needs with respect to resilience, DevSecOps and technology goals
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Establish relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO, CTO and CISO level
- Lead cross functional team members to develop comprehensive solutions that provides solutions to generate overall satisfaction for customers
- Generate interest and provide vision of Coder solutions to potential customers
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships using account management principles to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities
- Travel on site to customers
You may be a fit for the role if you:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS prospecting and sales
- 5+ years technical selling experience with $1m+ deals to F500 companies
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives such as revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.
- Incredibly self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a sales team by example
- Knowledge of developer tool sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Software development experience
- CRM experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about what interests you in Coder
We believe that the interview process should be consistent and enjoyable. We prefer to have the entire process take no more than 3 full weeks. During these 3 weeks you will be able to meet a mix of individual contributors, managers, and one of our Co-Founders. If you interview for a position that requires a take home assessment, we will compensate you for your work and time spent.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings. Coder is a remote first company with our HQ in Austin, TX. 🤠
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that
Read Full Job Description