We’re looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise Inside Sales to join Procore’s Sales team. In this role, you’ll partner with our Account Executives and Sales Engineers to support the entire sales lifecycle for new and existing enterprise businesses comprising top global Fortune 500 companies.
As an Account Executive, Enterprise Inside Sales and expert resource to our Enterprise Account Executives, you’ll build awareness and interest within prospects’ organizations while running deals independently. You’ll supplement sales and networking abilities with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. If you’re looking for the opportunity to join a highly collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization—we have a spot for you on our team.
This position reports to the Manager of Enterprise Inside Sales and will be based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate a healthy "run rate" business within your strategic segment. "Run Rate" comprises product line cross-sell, upsell, and contract expansion into current clients, and initial "land & expand" deals with separate business units or subsidiaries of large prospects
- Build relationships with construction management C-Suite, leaders, and critical decision-makers by visiting clients and prospects, serving as their front end point of contact
- Work in close partnership with Business Development Reps and Enterprise Account Executives to support pre-sales efforts with prospects and partners; work with Field Sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Participate in presentations and onsite meetings, coordinate RFPs, and position Procore as the leading construction software solution to prospects
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Provide fellow team members with mentoring and support
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Travel up to 50% to client sites, industry events, Procore offices, and more!
What we’re looking for:
Tech evangelists looking for a new challenge:
- 3+ years of proven performance in a sales role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations and onboarding sales executives is preferred
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Understanding and or substantial interest in developing a working knowledge of enterprise technology environments, including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
- Experience working with large multinational corporations
OR Construction management experts looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- 1+ years of experience in the construction industry in a management role or as a Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, or Project Administrator is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Procore platform users (preferred)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.