Account Executive, Enterprise at Procore Technologies
Why We Need You:
The Enterprise Account Executive - General Contractors is responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic named accounts. This role requires prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, ability to maintain C-level relationships, work with a large extended team, and seven figure deal experience. This is a quota carrying, remote position; travel required.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute target account strategy for ENR Top 1000 accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
- Identify, engage and qualify prospects
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated customer accounts to achieve Procore’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Responsible for timely sales forecasting to sales leadership
- Tracks activity in Salesforce
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- Prefer experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.