RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Sales and Customer Success teams encompass all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
RigUp is hiring an Account Executive - Field Sales. As an Account Executive - Field Sales, you’ll be joining a team of highly motivated people that are responsible for building up our network of Oil & Contractors and further driving RigUp adoption across all accounts. In our more personalized sales approach, we’re consistently building lasting relationships with our contractors to ensure we’re providing them with the best service available in the industry. Not only will you be talking to the contractors in your network daily, but a good amount of your time will be spent visiting them in the field and putting a face to the name. Oil & Gas contractors are some of the hardest working individuals out there and we take pride in treating them with the respect and appreciation they deserve.
What you'll be doing
- Someone who is passionate about building relationships
- A fast paced individual who can quickly adapt to a changing industry and identify upcoming trend
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals
- Willing to travel and sell “door to door” in the oilfield
- Interest and Curiosity in the Oil & Gas industry
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Travel: This role will require 25% travel
What you should have
- Demonstrated 2+ years of consultative field sales experience
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile / Self-sufficient
- Team player + coach mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets helpful
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description