AlertMedia's Account Executive – Global Intelligence is responsible for successfully selling the AlertMedia Global Intelligence platform to a wide variety of audiences around the world. The Global Intelligence solution provides timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence alerts during critical events to help organizations protect assets and mitigate loss.
Who you are:
You are a proactive and likeable person who takes pride in a consultative approach to sales. As a pipeline management pro, you are extremely organized and consider prospecting into key opportunities a strength. You thrive in a highly collaborative atmosphere and prefer a “one team” mentality.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia Global Intelligence platform and tools, and its uses for our customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting and phone outreach for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Schedule and deliver customized online and in-person product demonstrations
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Use a consultative approach to advise prospects on how AlertMedia can help solve their challenges; conversationally demonstrate AlertMedia’s Global Intelligence solution and key differentiators
- Work closely with the prospect and the AlertMedia team to manage the closing process, including demos, proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values, and vision for the future
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a consultative, prospect-to-close technology sales role with the ability to articulate past strategies and successes in both an inside and face-to-face setting
- Ability and willingness to travel within your territory 10-20% of the time
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience working with enterprise-level organizations and stakeholders
- Hunter mentality with an always prospecting approach and ability to self-set demos and meetings
- A background of negotiating deals with integrity, including the ability to turn pricing conversations into value-add conversations
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- Ongoing transparent communications about activities with management
- Thrive with both autonomy and collaboration- ability to self-manage pipeline, activity, etc.
- Salesforce experience managing and logging tasks and activities regularly and correctly
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Outstanding listening, communication and relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset- approaching the role as though it’s your own business
- Must be located in Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.