Account Executive II
Account Executive II
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has been voted “Top Ten Places to Work” for the last four years in a row by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
About OE’s Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The team likes to celebrate wins and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company, then you need to apply to our Account Executive II position. We're looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy sales people to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! If you’re interested in aggressive career growth, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and spiffs, enriched sales education and leadership development programs, as well as a celebratory and positive work culture – we want to speak with you! We are targeting candidates with 1-2+ years of cold calling experience, closing experience, experience selling in a SaaS environment and/or for a software company.
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle, from cold call to close; includes scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing your own deals
- Execute a transactional sales process (1-3 day sales cycle)
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Salesforce to track progress
- Have access to and participate in ongoing sales development and training
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
What you should have:
- Highly self-motivated with a hard work ethic and “whatever it takes” attitude
- History of success in a fast-paced sales and/or startup environment
- Experience working with a transactional sales cycle
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- Must be flexible, able to embrace change and learn new sales techniques
- 1-2+ years of inside sales experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selling a SaaS solution is preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs preferred
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission, plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Daily/Monthly/Annual chances to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs
- Strong leadership and career development programs
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you and low cost insurance for your dependents; active the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually and an extended paid holiday break at the end of the year
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success
- A professional yet dynamic atmosphere complete with casual dress and upbeat music playing throughout the day!
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages, cold brew on tap, and monthly catered meals
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more!
- Voted Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018