Account Executive, Industrial at Unity
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our America Sales team based in Austin. At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join our Corporate Sales team, as an Account Executive in Unity’s Austin office. You will be working with small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within the industrial vertical (Automotive, Transportation, Manufacturing or AEC), to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
We want you to join us and help Unity drive net-new revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota, and contribute to building an outbound sales engine, along with demand generation, to penetrate and create benchmarks for new strategic verticals.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline of customer leads and small accounts within Americas
- Consulting, educating, and selling Unity’s products (Pro SaaS, Support and third party bundled products)
- Collaborating with the Sales team to think of new ways to engage with potential businesses
- Working closely with our internal marketing team so we’re aligned on new marketing initiatives as well as providing customer feedback to the relevant internal teams
- Experience selling solutions in the Software or Technology industry
- Proven track record of achieving/ exceeding targets
- Experience selling in mid-to-long term Sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with selling SaaS or subscription products
- Experience and passionate about gaming, media & entertainment
- Bi-lingual or speak other languages
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.