Account Executive, Inside Sales
This isn't your typical sales job. You'll love coming to work every day.
zlien is one of the South's fastest-growing tech companies. Our headquarters in New Orleans has been named one of CityBusiness's "Best Places to Work" two years in a row. Backed by venture funding, we are growing revenue (and our headcount) 100% year by year, and recently expanded into Austin in mid-2018. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid.
We push ourselves to break records and to drive the growth of the company. For this Account Executive position, you're responsible for selling our core products and closing new business among potential SMB and high growth clients. You have direct access to the VP of Revenue and the executive team to help in supporting your sales goals. We'll provide the mentorship to take your growing professional career to an entirely new level. You should have 1-3 years of sales experience (preferably in software) and possess a strong background for prospecting leads and closing sales.
Are you ready?
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel zlien’s sales growth
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Use a value-oriented consultative approach to listen to prospective customers and educate them on what zlien solutions will best meet their needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Salesforce to document progress
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle. From cold calling to scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations, your main goal will be to close new business and to achieve or exceed monthly quota
What's true about a career at zlien:
- We care where you will be in 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years and we're invested to help you get there.
- You're joining a stellar team where you can have a huge impact and help us change the world.
- We have a very competitive salary and health benefits package, and a fun office environment with music playing all day long and catered lunch every Wednesday.
- Our management team supports team members with career development to sharpen sales skill. We'll help you build the path for success in sales.
Nice to haves:
- Direct experience working and selling SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience with Salesforce
One of our core values is Passionate About Fairness. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.