Account Executive (Inside Sales)
You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and sell a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We are looking for an Account Executive (Inside Sales) to join our sales team. You must have 3 plus years of full sales cycle experience selling a complex product or service. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the VP of Sales.
What you’ll do
- Build and own integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at named prospects
- Partner with Sales Development Reps to execute against named prospect list and targeted pursuits
- Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and information in Salesforce
- Meet virtually with qualified leads to better understand customer needs and provide proposals
- Lead efforts to create a proposal for a solution to prove value add
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals (for customers with growth potential)
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
What you have
- 3+ years of successful inside sales experience, preferably selling a SaaS solution
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous strategic selling experience required.
- Experience with outbound sales activities
- Experience cultivating new business with new customers
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!