Account Executive, LATAM
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our Latin America (LATAM) Sales team. Procore is expanding our international reach into the LATAM market, helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavor. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Account Executive, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to LATAM accounts. In this role, you’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing.
This position is based in our Austin, Texas office and requires both written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Desire to sell into a new market for Procore
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales-based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.