Account Executive, LATAM at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for an Account Executive to join our Latin America (LATAM) Sales team. We’re expanding our international reach, helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out a team to lead this exciting endeavor. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Account Executive, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to LATAM accounts. In this role, you’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales. This includes cold-calling, self sourcing for new opportunities, qualifying, conducting product demonstrations, solution selling, negotiation, execution of service agreements, and closing.
This position reports into the Head of LATAM and will be based in Austin, TX. Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish is required. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Develop and execute prospecting plans for territory development to establish rapport, build relationships, and create opportunities
- Network and research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Foster and maintain channel relationships to generate business opportunities in the region
- 25-50% travel customer sites, industry events, and other Procore offices once travel restrictions are lifted
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales experience, preferably with B2B, or equivalent experience in the Construction industry
- Startup mentality—drive and desire to sell into a new market for Procore
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers; written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.