Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
This position will proactively build client relationships while consistently achieving and exceeding revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have a robust network in Medicare or insurance plans including Human Resources, Finance, and IT organizations. [email protected], Care.com’s fastest-growing business unit, provides family care benefits for employers. Our products enable employees to manage all their family care needs, so they can focus on doing exciting things at work. The Account Executive position calls for a solutions-oriented and consummate relationship builder, they will work with key client managers, negotiating business terms, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to Care.com and our clients.
What You’ll Be Working on:
- Generate and maintain a consistent and sustainable pipeline of opportunities across medicare advantage plans.
in an assigned territory and negotiate those deals to close
- Achieve revenue goals/quota on a consistent quarterly and annual basis
- Command of products, industry, and knowledge of trends with a focus on target markets
- Interact with potential partners, industry groups, and other key external customers to understand and evaluate business opportunities, and to develop, modify and implement business development activities
- Work closely with the Care.com management team to analyze sales and financial metrics
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- BA or BS in a Business Related Field
- 7+ years of solid B2B sales experience – selling to Medicare or other insurance plans
- Care industry experience preferred
- Hunting experience, ability to create a pipeline from scratch
- Experience selling to all levels of partners (e.g., Managers, Directors, VP and C-level+) with a consistent track record of closing business with enterprise-sized organizations (10,000+ employees)
- Ability to organize, develop and implement a strategic plan with vertical focus and identification and prioritization of target accounts
- Organized and process-oriented in approach and prioritization of targets & tasks – must be able to handle concurrent activities across the sales cycle and multiple opportunities
- Negotiating & Closing Skills – ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Ability to maintain accurate information on each account in a sales automation system
- Strong relationship leadership skills
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong Presentation Skills to small and large audiences, including C level audiences
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).