Account Executive, Mid Market
At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2019!
Have you heard? We've joined forces!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Fulfill an end-to-end sales cycle.
- Target and engage with companies ranging from 500-5000 employees.
- Proactively create and manage your sales pipeline from end-to-end.
- Skilled at breaking into new accounts, qualification, identifying and developing prospect pain & goals, proving how YouEarnedIt is the right solution and ultimately negotiating to a closed won sale in order to meet sales goals.
- Professionally manage complex sales cycles resulting in closed won business ranging roughly from 30k-150K in annual recurring revenue.
- Identify decision makers and influencers within prospective accounts and speak appropriately at different levels of the organization ranging from HR managers to VPs of HR to CEOs.
- Have the ability to distinguish between influencers, champions and ultimate decision makers.
- Need to be an expert at YouEarnedIt’s value proposition and differentiators, the YouEarnedIt platform, and industry trends.
Specifics about the role and other things you will need:
- Prefer 1-3 years experience with a successful track record in selling SaaS platforms
- Killer work ethic, passion, and an energizing, positive attitude
- Relentless focus, discipline and grit
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments. It’s a start-up!
- Experience salesforce.com as a CRM tool
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable proactively prospecting and proven track record driving to closure.
- Ability to lead a conversation and challenge the prospect’s thinking to understand current processes, tools, pains, and reasons-to-buy
- Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments.