Account Executive, Mineralsoft
Why YOU want this position
MineralSoft by Drillinginfo is the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. Our technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
Our Account Executive position is a significant opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter, with ambitions of climbing to the top of a fast-growing sales organization. This role is a B2B sales position, focused on new business, reporting directly to our Head of Sales. You will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle to include lead generation, phone sales, online product demos, and various other sales and marketing projects. Our Account Executives are committed to uncovering and demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services for every unique qualified lead. World-class formal training, base salary and unlimited and uncapped commissions - the sky is the limit! This position will be based in Austin, Texas and will require >25% travel only.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- You have at least 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- You are a metrics driven sales hunter with a high sense of urgency
- You have previous experience achieving and beating aggressive sales targets (experience with an annual quota at or greater than $500,000)
- You have experience working with a CRM, Salesforce is a huge plus
- You are driven, focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to generate new conversations and open new doors
- You must be an exceptional listener, have demonstrable consultative / value-based selling experience, and a proven ability to independently build and manage a pipeline as an inside sales account executive
- You see the opportunity in our space and are invested to learn more about the oil and gas industry
- You can self-manage, but also respond well to constructive coaching and feedback to build on your already outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred