Account Executive, Mineralsoft at Enverus
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Executive to join our Sales team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
Our Account Executive position is a significant opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter, with ambitions of climbing to the top of a fast-growing sales organization. This role is a B2B sales position, focused on new business, reporting directly to our Head of Sales. You will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle to include lead generation, phone sales, online product demos, and various other sales and marketing projects. Our Account Executives are committed to uncovering and demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services for every unique qualified lead. World-class formal training, base salary and unlimited and uncapped commissions - the sky is the limit! This position will be based in Austin, Texas and will require >25% travel only.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- You have at least 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- You are a metrics driven sales hunter with a high sense of urgency
- You have previous experience achieving and beating aggressive sales targets (experience with an annual quota at or greater than $500,000)
- You have experience working with a CRM, Salesforce is a huge plus
- You are driven, focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to generate new conversations and open new doors
- You must be an exceptional listener, have demonstrable consultative / value-based selling experience, and a proven ability to independently build and manage a pipeline as an inside sales account executive
- You see the opportunity in our space and are invested to learn more about the oil and gas industry
- You can self-manage, but also respond well to constructive coaching and feedback to build on your already outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred