Account Executive - Oil & Gas at SparkCognition
SparkCognition catalyzes sustainable growth for their clients throughout the world with proven artificial intelligence (AI) systems, award-winning machine learning technology, and a multinational team of AI thought-leaders. Clients are trusted with advancing lives, infrastructure, sustainability, and financial systems across the globe. They partner with SparkCognition to understand their industry’s most pressing challenges, analyze complex data, empower decision-making, and transform human and industrial productivity. With leading-edge artificial intelligence products—Darwin®️, DeepArmor®️, SparkPredict®️, and DeepNLPTM—SparkCognition’s clients can adapt to a rapidly changing digital landscape and accelerate their business strategies.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive responsible for direct sales of AI/ML solutions to acquisition and existing Oil & Gas accounts in the US.
If you were already working for us, you would be:
• Developing and executing long-term consultative sales strategies to win new logos and grow a pipeline to meet business revenue plans for AI/ML software solutions using a disciplined sales process
• Assisting in the development of project scope and ROI analysis
• Utilizing value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial deals accordingly
• Continuously maintaining and growing skills and knowledge in consultative sales, technical solutions and industry applications.
• Applying expertise to demonstrate our thought leadership during client engagements to solve strategic and tactical business problems with our proven technology solutions
• Collaborating with our sales, technical, executive, product development, financial, and other support resources to deliver extraordinary client engagements and repeat business opportunities.
• Leveraging sales & marketing selling resources for target opportunity identification and access
• Effectively translating technical terms into everyday language and properly managing expectations, both internally and externally
• Providing formal regular status reports to sales management to include forecast, pipeline and activity summary information
• Monitoring and reporting revenue and pipeline results weekly via Salesforce
• Developing strong business and financial knowledge of our offerings
• Using your strong understanding of AI/ML and other emerging technology trends and their impact on business decisions within your assigned Vertical or Geography and clearly communicating this knowledge to extended sales teams
You might be a fit for our team if you have:
• 10+ years of work experience in n enterprise software solutions sales role
• Demonstrated sales success and/or work experience in the Process Manufacturing vertical
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Software industry experience
• The demonstrated ability to open new markets and penetrate whitespace accounts
• The demonstrated ability to sell at the senior management & executive levels, focusing on the business outcomes and demonstrating the tangible economic value of products, information software & services
It would be great if you had:
• A Master’s Degree in Business or similar discipline
• Prior pre-sales, direct sales or consulting experience with AI/ML solutions
• The demonstrated sales success or work experience in one or more of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Top Tier Consulting Firm