Account Executive, SLED at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. We are seeking an experienced SLED Account Executive that has sold at the Cx Level into State & Local Government and Education institutions and a vast understanding of channel, legal, procurement and contract success criteria. With large territories, with equitable Total Addressable Markets (TAMs), and a well-resourced SLED focused sales support engine, this role provides plenty of opportunity to develop a brand within LogicMonitor and help SLED deliver digital transformation to today's citizenry that has come to expect fast, user friendly resources.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Meet with CTOs, IT personnel and other key SLED stakeholders
- Utilize a solution sales approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Institute IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based Enterprise solutions
- Identify and close both short and longer sales cycle opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Prioritize opportunities and apply and manage appropriate resources
- Close both net new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce (MEDDPICC)
- Meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of SLED software sales experience
- 5+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- Ability to simply articulate complex technologies
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within State & Local Government and Education entities
- Success closing net new accounts while working with existing accounts
- Familiarity with the MEDDPICC sales methodology preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.