Account Executive, SMB at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we're working from home due to COVID. Normally, you'll be working in the heart of Austin. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. We are seeking an experienced Account Executive that is ready to advance to the next level. With large territories, with equitable Total Addressable Markets (TAMs), and a well-resourced sales support engine, this role provides plenty of opportunity to make your mark at LogicMonitor.
Here’s a Closer Look
- Perform SMB AE duties on trial calls as scheduled. Includes understanding the prospects business pain points and product needs
- Present LM value to prospects through conversations, demos, presentations
- Implement LM sales methodology / sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle
- Assist prospects progress through sales cycle by engaging necessary levels, "multi-threading" and team selling (using SE, management, executive resources as necessary)
- Trial optimization (proactively adding dashboards, creating sample reports, etc. for all trial prospects)
- Learn how LogicMonitor solves customer problems, and be able to tailor the solution to various specific scenarios
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of software se
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- A very strong technical aptitude
- Negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- Manage and fill a pipeline with limited help from an inside MDR and Sales Development Representative teams
- Manage all customer contact details in the CRM tool
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.