Account Executive, Spain at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our International Sales team. Procore is expanding our reach into the Spanish market helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out a team to lead this exciting endeavor. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Account Executive, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to Spain accounts. In this role, you’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing.
This position reports into the Head of Hispanic Markets and is based in our Austin, Texas office. Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish is required. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Self Source and hunt for new sales opportunities
- Onsite visits and face to face customer interactions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts on a weekly basis
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
- Travel to Spain required
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- Spanish native or experience selling into Spanish markets is preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Desire to sell into a new market for Procore
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an outside sales-based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers; written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.