About Billd (www.billd.com)
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Billd is looking for a Supplier Account Executive to help us grow and get Billd into the hands of every building material supplier in the US. This role will be responsible for prospecting, onboarding, and managing new supplier partners which will result in additional construction materials financed by Billd. The ideal candidate is someone with channel sales experience, understands the credit and sales challenges suppliers face, and loves the thrill of closing new business. This person is also responsible in building effective and strong business relationships in order to accelerate sales growth through new customer acquisition, upgrades and cross-sales and increase brand awareness in the industry.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience (1) hunting new business, (2) exceeding sales quotas, and (3) familiarity working with technology sales tools (Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, Outreach, etc.). Experience within construction, finance, or technology is preferred.
- Prospect, onboard, and manage relationships with building material suppliers from $10M - $5B in annual revenue
- Effectively sell into the supplier’s credit and sales departments to ensure Billd’s financing product is adopted
- Lead negotiations with C-level executives and handle all contract management
- Onboard new supplier partners including education on the Billd platform, products, and financing process
- Consistently meet and exceed target material financing origination volume goals
- Conduct both in-person (when it’s safe to travel) and virtual demos to activate supplier partnerships
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Billd
- Review and manage ongoing supplier deal flow including pipeline reviews internally and externally with the supplier’s executive team
- Serve as the first line of defense in any supplier disputes
- Consistently provide product feedback internally to facilitate the evolution of Billd’s products
- Work cross-functionally as a part of the Billd team in areas such as finance, technology, legal and product
- Approximately 25% travel required (when it’s safe to resume traveling)
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years successful business development or channel sales experience
- You are results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- You have experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Strong account management experience
- Construction and/or finance Industry experience preferred but not required
- Experience with CRM required (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.