Account Executive - Supply Chain Technology at Shipwell
Account Executive - ELD
Shipwell believes we are fundamentally changing the logistics industry and breaking the mold for how the supply chain has operated for centuries. We work with thousands of shippers and carriers to create the first real solution in logistics through an unmatched technology platform that enables everyone to ship like Amazon. With a fast-paced and gritty startup mentally, which is generating a buzz in the investment world, Shipwell provides a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a future Fortune 500 Company. We are backed by some of the best investors in both Silicon Valley and Austin who believe we are onto something and we need the right people to continue our rapid growth plan towards changing the world of freight.Inside Sales Representative
Shipwell is seeking to add an experienced ELD Account Executive to our ELD sales team. This person will be responsible for proactive outbound prospecting. The majority of the workday will include interacting with prospective customers in the form of cold calling in an effort to sell and market Shipwell’s products and services in the trucking industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
- Cold calls; make multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients
- Present and deliver information to potential clients
- Answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Build pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintain database (Hubspot) of prospective client information
- Close sales and work with clients throughout the closing process
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 3 + years of inside sales experience in ELD sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ELD or Telematics experience required
- Oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with customers
- Persuasive and goal oriented is a must!
- Independent working and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Corporate headquarters in sunny Austin, TX
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone, even the new folks, have a voice
Shipwell is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Shipwell, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight. We have pledged to create a diverse and culturally strong company and environment.