Have you been working in an inside sales role, looking for your next BIG break? Are you early in your Sales career, looking for a new challenge? If either of these sounds like you, read on!
The Account Executive is responsible for meeting sales quota by selling the company’s software and services offerings and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned territory. This position will make phone calls to prospect and generate sales leads and opportunities aligned with our client’s business needs among their existing and target customer base. Through these calls, the Account Executive will identify decision-makers, qualify opportunities and close new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota.
- Generate new opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment via telephone prospecting.
- Set up and conduct product introduction (WebEx) presentations with identified management executives at targeted companies.
- Manage all opportunities through the full sales process from qualification to close.
- Document details of identified opportunities to ensure accurate and timely follow up on opportunities, leads, and prospects.
- Manage time to strike the right balance of performing outbound calls to prospects and leads and follow up to manage the sales pipeline.
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Must be constantly striving for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills required.
- Experience in using SalesForce CRM.
- Ability to build professional relationships and create rapport by telephone with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Ability to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospect as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to prospect for new business by phone for long hours.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- Passion for winning and a strong desire to succeed.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
In addition to a generous benefits package, we serve a full breakfast and lunch to our employees every day from our on-site commercial kitchen run by a great local chef.