RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Sales and Customer Success teams encompass all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
RigUp is hiring an Account Executive in our Austin Office. We are looking for high-energy teammates who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, reps will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. You get excited about expanding within accounts to build champions and increase adoption. In this role you will engage buyer decision makers to better understand value add, promote brand awareness and meet buyer expectations and needs. The right candidate will take the RigUp platform and products we’ve built and get them in front of our clients to maximize growth opportunities
What you'll be doing
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present RigUp product lines to clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month
What you should have
- Great storyteller who is able to capture attention and build trust quickly.
- Competitive with a strong desire to win.
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction.
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets
- Demonstrated 3 years of transactional sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!