Cinnamon.ai is a post series B - Artificial Intelligence startup lauded by Forbes and poised for SIGNIFICANT growth in 2019. We are seeking an Account Executive to close business with Enterprise clients across the United States.
Cinnamon's Intelligent AI OCR solution understands intent and context of complex unstructured documents all the way through to structured documents turning documents into decision ready data. Although Cinnamon can handle most document types, we specialize in Invoices, Tax Forms, Application forms, Contracts, and emails.
- Individual Contributor role, working from our Silicon Valley office with remote work flexibility
- Competitive compensation $70,000 - $110,000
- 5 years of successful technology sales required, within a Cloud-based software company.
- Startup/early stage experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- If you've worked with AI / sold OCR, this is a big plus!
Mission: Extend human potential by eliminating repetitive tasks
Vision: Become the No.1 global AI company through creating disruptive innovations continuously
Values: Grit / Stretch Yourself / Leadership-Driven Teamwork
- Very entrepreneurial to build the US market presence as a new market
- Strong marketing presence: many leads are generated by our Growth Manager, but we are looking for someone to proactively hunt and to create pipelines from scratch
- Company was launched in 2012 and is backed by Mizuho Corporate Bank, SBI Investment, and FFG Venture Business Partners
- You thrive in small teams and if a process isn't in place you will own that project and get it done
- Excellent sales toolkit: PipeDrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific geography or set of named accounts.
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the platform.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate forecasts by actively updating all activities through PipeDrive.
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressive prospecting to signing
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- 5 years strong track record of winning net-new business opportunities in the tech space.
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications preferred and/or consultative services
- Prior experience selling directly to SVP and C-level executives.
- Proven track record of consistent goal/quota attainment.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills - strong phone skills are required.
- Hungry to win
- Highly competitive compensation package, including salary and equity, as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing AI OCR technology start-ups.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly happy hours, sales competition, team outings.