At Civitas Learning, we believe in building true partnerships and in working hand-in-hand with higher education institutions that are deeply committed to improving student success. Our partnerships directors and account executives engage in conversations with decision-makers, create excitement around cutting-edge data science tools, and share moments of inspiration when a partner’s mission is in alignment with our work.
We are looking for a committed Account Executive for College Scheduler to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to help more students graduate – through our college and university class scheduling and planning tools. By building strong partnerships with forward-thinking higher education institutions, you will be engaging in problem-solving alongside them and learning to develop a challenger mindset in order to truly add value to your relationships.
What you will do as an Account Executive:
- Gain a deep understanding of the higher education procurement process as well as the institutional, student success initiatives, and the solution we are bringing to market.
- Identify and close opportunities in order to exceed your revenue targets.
- Build long-lasting, trusted relationships with prospects while positioning Civitas
- Learning as a strategic partner.
- Quarterback teams externally with customers and internally with cross-functional groups.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline.
- Communicate proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Gain commitment.
- Work diligently with speed, efficiency, and precision.
- Participate in team building and training, where you will learn from colleagues and continue to hone your ability to add value to your relationships by challenging and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with client success team to ensure a smooth handoff of partnership opportunities.
What we’re looking for in an Account Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3-5 years experience in software sales, bonus points for previous experience working in education technology or in a start-up environment.
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time to academic conferences and prospect/customer campuses
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Proven track record of success in previous sales roles
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
What you are looking for in your career:
- An office full of insanely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters
- Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge of technology.
If you have the passion to forge meaningful relationships, the challenger mindset required to keep partners engaged, the ability to understand the bigger picture and to put yourself in the shoes of colleges and universities faced with the unique challenge and opportunity of designing better pathways to student success, then you belong here.
About Civitas Learning:
Civitas Learning partners with universities and colleges dedicated to helping more students learn well and finish strong. We provide tools and services for educators that bring together and make the most of their diverse and disconnected data streams; personalize information and support for their students; and deepen understanding of the impact of their student-success initiatives. Through our work together, our partners are empowering leaders, advisors, faculty, & students—and measurably improving enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, Civitas Learning has more than 350 colleges and universities as customers, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of customers, Civitas Learning is making the most of the world’s learning data to graduate a million more students per year by 2025.
Civitas Learning is located in the heart of downtown Austin, directly across from Lady Bird Lake and the Austin Hike and Bike Trail. Civitas offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, onsite paid parking, 401-K Program and a flexible paid time off policy. Civitas Learning is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.