at Drumroll (View all jobs)
Who we are and what we are about
Drumroll is an engagement agency focused on turning often overlooked moments of a customer journey into meaningful connections, in memorable and measurable ways.
To deliver on that promise, we do things a little differently.
We don’t have dedicated strategists. Around here, creative ideas come from everywhere--even the account team. We collaborate, equally, with each other and our clients. We leave our egos at the door.
This Account Executive will work across a number of projects across a variety of clients. At Drumroll, a great Account Executive is a hyper-detail oriented person, who adds richness to every project they touch. They confidently and responsibly act as a source of information for both the client and internal team, always evaluating the impact of their work on the agency. They are working across a number of projects and always have their finger on the pulse of a variety of projects, at an any given moment.
Who you are
Energetic, yet composed. Personable. A tenacious self-starter. Superb at time management, diplomatic and committed to transparent communication. You thrive in an atmosphere where the intern’s ideas are given as much respect at the executive management. A client advocate and an agency champion, you aspire to deliver industry-leading creative work. The spirit of the entrepreneur is strong in you---you take ownership of your team and projects; are equally proactive in merry making as problem solving. You are driven by a need to leave things better than you found them. Your PowerPoint and Excel skills will blow minds. Your brief writing could inspire a nation. Or at least a creative and development team. You have experience successfully managing projects with a large number of assets and moving parts in the interactive/digital advertising/engagement space.
What you gotta know
- 1-3 years previous advertising agency account management experience
- Experience managing clients and key stakeholders including internal teams, agency partners and external vendors
- Experience with Fortune 500 clients. Bonus points if you have both B2B and B2C experience.
- A proven ability to contribute to ideation, strategy development and strategy support
- Proficiency in interpreting client KPIs and project/program analytics
- Experience working in managed email, digital, and analytic reports from initiation to final delivery
- Being hyper detail-oriented and organized is a must
- You are adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced/fluid environment that is not defined by a play book, and nearly always requires thinking strategically to get to the answer
- Experience determining data, creative, and technology requirements for all projects within portfolio, and communicated detailed requests to respective teams, while simultaneously managing documentation and all team deliverables for client programs
- Responsible for new informing project scoping, scheduling and resourcing
- Would be Great if you have experience with any email platform --- extra points for Salesforce marketing cloud, adobe campaigns, or market experience with Omniture, Google analytics, or any large scale analytics platform
Gaining insight into ways of positively impacting our clients day-to-day.
- Accurate and timely delivery of requests
- Demonstrate relentless commitment to quality deliverables
- Clear and organized communication
- Ability to address or field client concerns. Know when to escalate and to ask for others input
- Understand brand guidelines, creative requirements and technical requirements of the development team
Internal relationships & Strategic leadership
Forging relationships with the internal teams and being viewed as a resource on the account. Demonstrate ability to perform administrative responsibilities.
- Opening and setting up projects
- Maintaining accurate status reports
- Developing project briefs
- Assist in competitive analysis and industry research
- Flawless execution of internal processes related to deliverables (i.e., creation and routing of feedback documents, conference reports or project briefs)
- Create project schedules that span all departments including: Strategy, Creative, development and analytics
Exposure to high-level financial processes and implications - how an agency makes money, how we track for profitability, how to manage scopes. In time will pick up the lexicon of the vertical and be able to contribute to these conversations with confidence.
- Understand the basics of project SOWs and financial templates
- Pulling project-level burn reports and understanding at a high level how those ladder to scope
- Speak to project-level utilization and trends
Backstage at Drumroll
Life at Drumroll includes a bunch of perks beyond full health, vision and dental coverage, a 401k program, and the standard basket of goodies. We also provide an ever-evolving employee experience that includes, birthdays off, Valentine’s half day to show your brand love, monthly birthday lunches, referral bonuses, ping pong, Xbox and 8-bit, a stocked kitchen and a killer view from our offices in Downtown Austin.
Salary/hourly Rate is based on qualifications and experience and is competitive with market value for the position.
Please submit your application below, complete with a resume and contact phone. If your credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to hear more about you!
Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements will be considered.
If you like what you see, but don’t meet the specifics of our current need, send us a general inquiry at [email protected] We read them—honestly. We want people who dig our act, and will totally reach out if your experience fits a role we anticipate opening down the line.