Account Executive at Redgate Software
Are you an extremely bright and dynamic sales person, with six-figure deal experience and 3+ years in sales or software in your back pocket? Are you driven by targets and an uncapped earning potential? Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
At Redgate we aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. We love people. We particularly love people who get the right stuff done and are always striving to learn and improve.
Our culture will challenge you to develop personally and professionally. We’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do, and you’ll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do too. You’ll learn from them and they’ll learn from you.
As a quota-carrying Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for both driving new sales within a set of existing Enterprise Accounts and finding new business as well.
With market-leading software solutions, the strongest brand in our space, and well-respected thought leadership in your back pocket, you’ll act as a guide and strategic partner to some of our biggest US customers. You’ll become intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges, and tailor insights that challenge their status quo in line with increasing database development pressures.
You’ll directly manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, business proposals, POC planning, closing, and account care. In many cases you’ll also need to quarterback a team effort; bringing in help from sales engineering, SDRs, Product Managers, Marketing, and renewals reps to ensure success in a target timeframe.
With an uncapped commission plan, a competitive base, and an incredible team of people around you, the opportunity to join the Redgate family through our growing accounts team today is phenomenal.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for us and why we should consider you.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for your region
- Drive new product sales to existing customer accounts within a defined territory
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our customers while challenging existing thinking
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Travel to customer locations when required
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What else are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a proven track record in sales
- 2+ years as a software sales Account Executive or in a quota-carrying role
- Experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Six-figure deal experience, or selling directly to the C-suite
- Genuine interest in technology
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong closing skills
- Positive, winning mentality willing to go above and beyond
A world-class benefits package:
- Award winning culture
- Competitive base, OTE, and uncapped comp plan plus an extensive benefits package, including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Central Austin location with employee parking
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.