Account Executive at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for our biggest customers.
- Oversee freight acceptance & adherence to our awards and contracted opportunities.
- Manage shipment volume on a daily basis, which includes reviewing available shipments and working with the Account Coordinators on execution.
- Collaborate with our sales team to utilize the most effective capacity on each shipment.
- Create and maintain SOPs on all accounts.
- Assist Senior Account Executives with spot quoting, customer portal management, and other tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a 3PL or supply chain environment.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Apply your experience in the logistics industry to a role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!