Are you looking to join a growing software company that is transforming how organizations share knowledge and insights? An organization with big name customers in seemingly every industry or niche? One with a growing customer base, and one with a product that people actually love? Then join us in the knowledge sharing revolution at Bloomfire, one of Austin’s Best Places to Work.
Think about every job you’ve had. Ever had a job where it was easy to find information when you needed it? Nope. That’s why almost every organization needs Bloomfire.
We are looking for a high-energy sales professional to drive revenue by helping us add new customers to our amazing roster.
For this role, Bloomfire seeks the rare individual who understands both the art and science of sales, how to speak the language of our customers, how to be consultative and to be a “buyer enabler,” how to sell value, and how to win. This person must be the type who gets frustrated by the status quo and who can help our customers be change agents and heroes at their organizations.
- Manage and close opportunities with new accounts within our target market (includes inbound and outbound prospects)
- Build and manage short- and long-term pipeline within an expansive territory
- Evangelize Bloomfire to a variety of stakeholders at multiple levels within an organization
- Manage large commercial deals from first call to close
- Forecast, achieve, and exceed individual quarterly quotas
- Be constantly learning, improving, and executing on sales best practices
- Create passionate and referenceable customers
- Minimum four (4) years of quota carrying sales experience in technology (software, hardware, or services)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Salesloft, Zoominfo, or similar tools
- Proven track record of quota achievement and forecasting prowess
- Ability to work well as a team of one as well as on a team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
To excel in this role, you should
- Be competitive and hungry to win
- Be able to hold court with a variety of buyer personas
- Be able to manage a lot of spinning plates
- Be curious and always trying to elevate your game
- Possess a high level of GSD
- Be self-aware and coachable
Benefits for you (among others)
- Health and dental plan
- 401K retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks (note: unlimited LaCroix)
- Monthly happy hours
- Access to onsite gym (at no charge)
- Convenient location near the Hike and Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake
- Invaluable selling experience and exposure to customers in every industry
- Opportunities to help transform our customers
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015, 2016, 2018, and again in 2019. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.