realtor.com is a rapidly growing technology that has experienced more than 300% growth in the last year. We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. We are hiring career seekers with a passion to hunt for new business. You will be responsible for identifying new leads, market research, cold calling, scheduling demos, and closing business. A vital part of this role will be to build and maintain a positive long-term business and strategic relationships with new clients.
Areas of Ownership
- Manage all four areas of the sales process ‚Äì prospecting, qualification, closing, and on-boarding
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Opcity products and/or services
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Negotiating and up-selling by phone, email, and in some cases, in person
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, sales materials, and compose professional emails
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase lead flow and maximize lead source quality to increase conversion rates
The Ideal Profile
- At least two (2) years in a Business-to-Business full sales cycle role preferably in a lead generation or subscription-based model and consistent quota attainment
- Strong sales experience prospecting, presenting and closing deals by utilizing strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, consultative selling techniques, strong closer executing contracts and collecting payments.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and motivated to consistently be building your pipeline by networking and hunting/sourcing leads, consistent follow-up and hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction is preferred but certainly not required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What We Offer
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Working Conditions: Hours may vary as we are open from¬†7 am¬†through¬†11 pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operating seven days a week. Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description