Account Executive at Shogun Enterprises Inc.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing fintech company specializing in the home improvement loan sector, supported by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley. Our SaaS platform -- Hearth (www.gethearth.com) -- offers contractors across the country an effective and highly competitive way to give their customers financing options for their home improvement projects.
About the Role
Here at Shogun, your success will have a tremendous impact on the revenue goals and trajectory of our company. As an Account Executive, you will fuel Shogun’s growth by reaching new business, with a primary focus on selling subscriptions to contractors. As a close-knit team, we chase our ambitious sales goals together and have fun doing so. Come make a lasting impact on a lean, strategic sales team and get in on the ground floor!
- Generate new business by making outbound calls to contractors to sell them on Shogun’s vision for how our product will help improve their business
- Own the entire sales process, from cold calling to conducting product demonstrations and closing deals
- Enthusiastically make between 100-125 calls per day
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold call to close in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to our company’s revenue goals by meeting & exceeding individual sales quota
- Propose new sales strategies to expand the universe of potential customers
- Stay up-to-date on our product, industry changes and our competitive landscape
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience
- A strong hunter mentality and drive to succeed
- Resourceful, problem-solving skills with high energy and an upbeat, positive attitude
- Able to follow a proven and effective sales script to pinpoint pain and navigate conversations
- Eagerness to work on a dynamic team in an ever-changing, startup environment
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with performance assessments based upon concrete sales targets
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay (base+commission)
- Growth opportunities as we continue to grow and scale.
- Generous PTO, plus paid company holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision options.
- 401(k) package.
- Upbeat, casual and fun office environment and culture.
- Company-sponsored events & happy hours.
- Pup-friendly office.
- Break room with endless snacks, coffee & drinks to keep you energized!
We are hiring for this position in our Austin, Texas office.
More About Us
Shogun embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.